Friday, October 19, 2007

Sorority Girl Quotes v1.0

As some of you know, and many of you don't, in my sabatical from business development and sales (that means the division of the company I worked for went bye-bye) I have the very laborious and horrid job of photographing greek organizations on the LSU campus. Translation: I take pictures of sorority girls all day long. Yeah, poor me.

Well, I have been saying, since I started, that I was going to collect the things I have overheard and write a book. Well, I don't have enough for a book, but I do have a few zingers that are capable blog fodder.

Here goes:

  1. "Yeah, she slept with, like, FOUR of those guys just because they're football players. And they don't even START!"

  2. "OMG, I just found my keys! This guy called and found them on the handlebars of his motorbike! Remember? That was where we stopped when I had to pee so bad and I popped a squat in the parking lot by ____________'s apartment."

  3. "She doesn't care about her MAJOR. She's just here to get her 'MRS.' That's why she hangs out with the nerds who'll make bank when they graduate."

  4. "Damn, I was SOOOOO drunk. (whispering) Which one of those guys did I sleep with?"

  5. To me: "We're having a party tomorrow night. You should come." (one of her friends) "He's got kids!" "You can bring your girls. We'll teach them how to do keg stands." I just laughed.

Well, that's it for today's installment. Tune in next time because I still have at least three more weeks to spend on campus. I'm sure there will be more, and as I remember some of the ones I said I would write down, I'll post them.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please keep this up, it is quite entertaining!

Ms. Pati Cakes said...

Awwww, MAN! I wanted to be the FIRST to comment. Ah well, I guess I'll survive. At any rate, this is some funny stuff.
P

Mike Denham said...

See Patti, I have other fans. Davs, you rock for commenting before Patti! LOL!